Find New Vendors Efficiently With MATCH!
MATCH! is the Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise Show's new, highly interactive, unique meeting format bringing together the right decision-makers and suppliers to create a productive and collaborative network during the show.
How The Program Works:
MATCH! is reserved for hand selected gift, souvenir and resort buyers who are responsible for purchasing of products for their retail locations. If you have a budget of over $1M in annual sales and are actively sourcing souvenir and resort products for your retail location, this is the program for you.
HOW IT WORKS: As a retail buyer you will be required to complete our buyer profile providing specific details of your company and product interest and to complete 10 twenty-minute meetings during the Smoky Mountain Gift Show based on mutual interest. Prior to the event, our team will generate your personalized agenda and meeting reminders.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS A GRAND STRAND GIFT & RESORT MERCHANDISE SHOW MATCH BUYER:
- A travel reimbursement package of up to $300 airfare
- Private hotel accommodations for up to 3 nights at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach
- Carefully curated meeting opportunities
- Your own one-2-one meeting agenda: We work with you to identify your buying needs, match you with relevant suppliers and prepare a personal agenda for you.
- Sophisticated social events and networking: Our welcome reception will start your experience in Myrtle Beach allowing you to meet with other leaders in the industry.
- Access to the MATCH lounge: Your private retreat off the show floor, reserved for hosted buyers and suppliers to relax and recharge. The lounge provides beverages, charging stations and WIFI all designed for your comfort.
- Hosted buyer concierge: Our hosted buyer manager will be your single point of contact to assist you in facilitating your plans and meetings at the event.
Interested in Participating?
Please complete the form below to see if you are a fit for this year's MATCH! Program:
Contact Jhana Jordan (Key Account Director)
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 678-370-0338